Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



What a tough decision ~~

Try to rembember, why Egypt in the 1st place??

I got UiTM for asasi sains , 3++ n above, medic is mine

I apply for PILN, but bcoz Im Petronasian, they sent me to do local, with 1 and half years A-level

at KTT, then I will pursue my Medical Degree in Malaysia, with JPA scholar, yeah, a A-Level,

with a full sponsorship from JPA, I rejected, despite of the frustration, I failed the interview

I fail, PILN to Egypt, it was quite a blow for me, yeah ...

But now, I need to make a choice again , whether malaysia 3 years studying, and egypt 2 n de half

Just list out all of the causes , why I choose Egypt under my fama loans when I start my 1st year,

why not KTT, why not UiTM, why Egypt in  the 1st place

After had a long discussion with my sister (whom currently just finish her HO and wait for placement),

with my parents (who doest care at all where I want go, they let the final say to me - finally I get fully trust

from my father and mother, 1 of the greatest "kejayaan" in my life, n my siblings maybe? muahahaha)

A long discussion with my frens, sistar, brother, n there it is

A decision alredi been made, finally, I hope Allah redha with this 

Egypt or Msia? Decide urself


0 comments: