Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



Perception, something to be handle

Juz "lepak" with Aqil, 1 of my shamsian fren who is know work as MA at HKL

Wondering that my fren already work, but I am , still have 2 years n half countdown

Holy S

A few days later, when pak cik yassin zaiyan's father talk about perception,

why do people rejected LYNAS, a radioactive leakage that happen 30 years ago at bukit merah merah,

Cherynobyl , Japan where flood coz leakage of radiation n bla2, if u follow news about radiation

Pak cik who is expert in atom, said it was just a perception of people

If  a country want to move forward, atom is 1 of the good resource for energy, as it will not end,

and it will continue for a certain half time(if it is long) or bla2 (i dont know the exact detail about this things)

Haha , it was just about perception

When I become 1 of the "pengawas asrama", Im a bit sceptic about those person who call "ustazah" kind of

people or whatsover, trying to fix them in my past years in Tanta , and I find it good, can cope with it

with this kind of this matter, but things sometime we cant control happen n occur

If people in Shams know how am I today, they might be shock with me , haha , yeah trying to cope with

something, u need to change something didnt ya?

Such a perception, with a rare cases, can turn into real things, bury deep inside my mind, hard to forget

Guess what, I have to start all over again, all of the effort shattered into pieces, this time with a wound maybe

It cure, for sure, without scar I hope.

Frustrated? Nah, a little bit ..

it is now sceptic kuasa 2 , haha , nevermind ...

Be happy , guess what, it is decided that, my travel day will come, Europe here I come

p/s dont blame anyone, juz write from a bottom of my heart, have a good life :) ,

Thx to someone, appreciate it :D

http://realitypod.com/2012/01/top-10-world-record-attempt-fails/ bring ur fullest

0 comments: