Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



credit transfer?

who wan to study in malaysia?

me me me me XD

When I my 2nd offer in my UPU programme , in UiTM Shah Alam for my medical matriculation,

Then I go for JPA interview, hope for Middle East programme , under PILN, but it was rejected,

they offered me to do local instead of overseas , with JPA scholar, how sad I am at that patricular time

haha

at that time, what I want is , OVERSEAS

LOL , how pathetic

My sis told me that , local graduate is better than overseas, nahh, I juz ignored about it

Juz because I want to get overseas exposure, this is the time when we , can go and learn about others culture

I just went to Yemen before, n see how's their living there, and 1 solid reason why I want to go to Egypt

is about thaqafah, although I fail , 4th year in egypt but , I just wasted it, thaqafah? almost nothing I gain here,

MALAS HAHA

some of us, I hear that they want to study in Malaysia,

I wish for them good luck, especially for their interview with MMC :D

pre-clinical > 1st y
4th year > 2nd y

guest what, they need to start from 2nd year, n another 4 years to finish, dont worry, malaysian graduate

in IPTS rarely stuck, ala tool.. haha

Im in egypt, 2 years n half 2 go, although in Egypt , we will struggle in our HO , especially our first posting

So better get prepared, 4 years and enjoy HO (but both of my sis said it still sux, although u r from msia, ask

soy's sister, haha)

For me, y u waste ur precious years, juz to study in malaysia, btw good luck for them, see u in hospital later

on :D , ur become junior HO XD

For those who wan to stay in Egypt, juz prepare urself , ask ur seniors.

Good luk for me n my fren :D


0 comments: