Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



Mom and Dad loveeee..

U never know how they love their child r, maybe u can think, the quantity and de quality, but yet,

it is eternal love i think , hmm

How much they sacrifice for us n bla2

Just remember when I go to 1 of my house at Seri Hijauan, my dad rent it to 1 parents, whom they move

just because of their child, so they can sent their child to better school near new home,

they need to travel extra mile to work, because workplace is far away from their home

Just become "yatim piatu" for a while , my parents go to sabah to see their daughter

And for me , doing their wokr hantar ambik abang2, wat bla2, then I know, how can they do these kind

of things, If it didnt come from ur heart , how much is their love ~~

Holy Shit , haha , Im failing so much haishhh

Emotion bcoz less stable, serabut, n bla2, selama nie dok diam2 br taw upeye

Persediaan yang baik utk duduk di malaysia hoho

0 comments: