Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



A new era

wow 2 post in these holiday back to back haha

as whitebeard die when his crew battle with navy, in order to save ace , with the awakening of new

emperor , blackbeard, it is consider as new era, new pirates, new team, and new bounty of coz haha

As one piece grew older lol, me too i guess

When I was in KT, going go saiful wedding's , I realize that, me n my fren rather talk about carrier,

marriage, the things that I think we never talk before, in "serious" manner of coz

how sweet is that haha, to realize m we r growing mental and physically, ouh im 23 rite now T,T

quite old

Lately there been issues on family regarding marriage, a lot of things happen, will happen,

already happen, which I think is not a goodcidea to write it down here, but someday maybe,

so I will always n always care n remember about it

Juz talk with my mom n dad about marriage, haha, the youngest 1 , is always n always ask silly thing

They juz give me a big picture of marriage, after this I think I want to further discuss about this things

Juz wan to decide whether is it the rite things, to marry before HO, hmm

or after MO is better, till 2 years till 2016, calon is not an issue I think

but is it the rite choice or decison, for me of coz to think these things nowdays

Yeah it quite good, when talk with them, the reality is not sweet as always, we always see

the bright side, the happiness n bla2, but when I get the big picture as a whole, still not detail,

I begin to think, hmm, is it the right choice, to think rite now, especially, When I finally realize that

I not that "fit" , n reAdy actually

or I juz ignore all those things n start to think about it later on when MO, is quite @.@

internal factor n external factor is think to consider, just come with my father, to our house in

seri hijauan which some1 want to rent it, and talk with baba about a little bit about how lofe going

when Im start work

It looks like a 80 or 90 % desicion to marry after study, drop out to 50%

the @.@ , lazy to think about, n im fit for those things, only god knows

need to talk seriously with my dad, mom, my old fren in malaysia, who also consider to marry late,

despite of her marriage that should be held sooner or later

Hmm , to be happy n satisfy with who am I today ? Not yet

Try to compare myself wt sepul or muzamir, is quite a big gap there

there is a lot of things to think, but this matter is really a asap things I think

a desicion, that need to reconsider, recheck, rethink, re re re, coz once it is decided

it like almost no turn back

Lets rock, going to a new era is not bad though, an era which There is a lot of changes happen

Fuh, a week to @.@ before a FINAL Desicion to be make, yahoo yoshh

A NEW ADVENTURE begin


0 comments: