Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



Tanta, Doc to be?

Recently we have heard bad news everywhere, but for Tanta's student, postpone of exam is a

big issue.

I dont know what to respond, but, 1 think I can predict, what a doc to be from tanta will be,

at least in 4 to 5 years in the future.

They r too pampered, the things that got in their mind, study, exam, eat, sleep,

n boom, going back to malaysia

I still wanna tell the whole doc to be, what is actually the reality of doc when u grade,

although orang tue didnt give permision to tell people, so I just tell the exact situation,

but with different story, from my,belevod sista kih3

In K.K , on of the best HO resign from being doctor, after being scolded from Mo, the HOD

meet her/ him to apologize , but still he or she insist to quit.

U can imagine? I bet it is not a "scold" , not a typical 1 lol

My older sister, she finish her study in 8-9 years old study, she fail her paper in australia, n 

continue in cucms, one of her junior , in australia, consider to quit from medical world,

she cant take pressure from being a HO,  quite tough?

1 of my friend brother, was given MC for 2 month after being so depress

U just cant imagine it, 6-7 years old studying in medicine, after a year or 2 Ho-ing, they consider to

quit.

Come on Doc to be, dont make me feel so frustrated with ur attitude.. haish , if im not an exco...

haila




0 comments: