Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



Im Na'vi fan boy

Yeah, finally we won Alienware Cup 3-2 to LGD

okie, This ramadhan with new spirit

the best way to give commitment to my goal is write it here, spread it, so all people will

observe and judge it, okie I start with this 3 years, until I grade in 2016

Btw, this is plan B , n i think I will give full commitment to this plan, after plan A was fail,

just rite now after maghrib azan hehe, it is the best for me I think, n thx for make me realise sumthing

that I need to gain trust from someone before I trust her with something big

1st I need to get mumtaz for this 4th year, all out for my ent, 85 for ph, 77 for fortox, 82-85 for opthal

n I need 90 for my ENT , it will be my best paper eva

88.25 for my 1st y, 67% 2nd y, 82% for my 3rd y total = 79 %

Need 87% ala tool for my 4 5 6 , so i can get 85% mumtaz for my overall

I Need to take this for serious or I will fail to acheive it

About marriage, oh it will be postpone after my HO, N i will go around the world next year,

no commitment to collect or save money as my plan to marry after grade is cancel

In his ramadhan, I try to give my best for ENT

Go prop go :D thx adik for remaining me heeee

0 comments: