Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



Exam end what to do?

Tomorrow , practical n oral for my ENT exam

N thats it, my journey in 4th year will end soon

What I gonna do after this?

Just playing 2 3 games dota today, but I feel boring

Yeah post exam syndrome, game movies, is the best thing during exam

Yet when u finish ur exam, these things doesnt entertain u at all

Gonna finish read all my book? Hmm

Gonna do some research? about dream car? Hmm

Gonna do some reseach about future business? Hmm

Hmm Hmm Hmm

Gonna plan ur life for next 5 years ? Hmm

At least I need some answer, can u get it more faster lol -ve is good enough, simple answer 

if it is possible pretty please, or all my plan will be delay T_T

n I cant plan for my future life precisely , year by year

arabic, business, revise pre-clinical years books, dream car , hmm

can i achieve all of this in this summer ? Hmm

*SIGH*

0 comments: