Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



I juz wan to...

istiqomah, but today fail to do it again

fail to attend liqo, the exam is quite near

n this paper is worse than fortox, ow gadd...

4 days left, n I cant gain confidence 60 % nor 50%

omg omg T.T

at least i got booster from org tue, that remind me our generation will compete for HO place , as the

number of place is still same, but the graduates is keep incrasing,

juz talked with my angah few hours ago, n she tell me, it just a rumor from her induction despite the

HO is astill insufficiency, but when i tell her that by 2017 , there will be about 1.5k from egypt alone

then she juz, owh okie..

I need to score.. mumtaz3x

fortox jj n ph m doest help much, if my opthal is jaid.. it will drag it all over to jaidddd... hailaa

0 comments: