Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



Ha ra pannn

A week to 12nd Oct, where I will go to Egypt, maybe for the last time as a student? haha


There r tons of hopes, when I choose Egypt, rather than IPTS JPA n UiTM Asasi Perubatan after SPM,

Finally I get the answer for all the "kegelishan" yang berlaku,

whether Egypt or malaysia is good for me? to continue my study in these clinical years with arab or malaysian

Just hear "ulang tayang Ust Man" , he talk about Hope


My hope at egypt currently decline , only 1/5 or lesser, my hope in Egypt can be fullfilled when I decided

to go there


Hope for better "Hope" in malaysia

Segala harapan kian hancur, malaysia barangkali tempat untuk membina baru kembali

1 of the biggest reason, why should I continue in Malaysia ~~

0 comments: