Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



Egypt again?

I need to make a firm decision, wheter egypt or msia, whenever I encounter with some problems,

the decision change, quite fast, haih

After had a call with Irfan (her sister is lecterur in USIM) - yeay USIM is no 1 target for me , he just say

the worst things that I ever had , ho** s***, haha

The things start to change 180 degree n even 360 degree, but a discussion with some1 , had already make

the Malaysia bolehland still be the 1st in my heart , haha

Why Malaysia, not egypt? Every1 have their own reason so do I, n my reason, guess what? Not even about

study issues, study in egypt with lack of practical n so on, it is a minor issue for me , as there a lot of things,

that I know, if I stay in Egypt, I will fail myself to certain extend, especially, to something that I already

dream for quite a long time .

word of de day will be from "this guy"

ko nak tau sst? wonder nape org tolak ko..? sbb perangai ko yg "mesra" ngan ramai akhawat.. tgk la ko msj cmne ngan aku.. kalo la ko takdim aku p0n, rsenya aku p0n tolak.. ko msj ngan org len cmne la agaknya.. sori to say ye bro.. ayat kasaq, bg ko sedar. sbb kta sahabat. sahabat mne yg xnak sahabat dia bahagia.. cuma, fikir2kn ap yg aku kta psl perangai ko.. haha, just make the day for today, just wanna to say, tat these kind of things is part of de planning ,

maybe I overdo it , sometimes n always things r always out of control, btw thx for de "day"

It really mean something to me , thx dude :)

"Why n how it is part of de planning, I guess I kept if for myself, but a it was a very good reminder , but jus

to let ya know, it is part of plan, for my "future" . although it turn very bad lately

if shams people know, this is the new type of "zuang"? ow f*** haha, they will amaze lol

Back to de topic , Things to ponder, to have a firm decision will left my Ipad at malaysia, so when I get offer

from malaysia,

I will not hesitate , reconsider or sumthing , if it is 4th y from USIM, h*** yeahh

Kalo xdpt, demm sape nk bawak blk brg2 ak nie , haha stupid idea? it is worth trying actually

0 comments: