Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



TI3 end so do I?

TI3 end today , finally , the moment that I look forward before august, finally Alliance won the game

When there is still hope , although it is almost lost, they turn the game 5th, beautiful play by s4 and bulldog

so do my dota career , haha

Going to stop dota 2 , Im getting older, yesterday was hanif , mine was almost 2 months ago,

A lot of things to achieve , juz fail to get mumtaz this year, n a lot of failure in these months

Need 2 wake up , n strive for the best , Loda n akke play from 2006 n they become champion on 2013

8 years took them to claim the world most prestigious dota tournament, 2 or 3 years fail,

doest mean an end to you, It means time to wake up n bounce back with sumthing

waiting for another week, to re-plan again, my life, hope Allah ease, whatever happen

It always de best for me :D

pray for my Ahlan 13, n PCT , try to regain my semangat to kerja, as sumthing bad happen

n I lost all of "de semangat" of berkerja..

Haila

0 comments: