Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



Egypt Evacuate to go

In this blog I think I can write anything I want,

Here is my wall, Doest even represent me as AJKT

or wat so call ketua OPS n bla2

so can I write anything, dosa pahala of coz in my consideration

This is my personal view, bukan stand bukan pape so dont bother about it

1. Evac is almost , as whole student want to go back , When they say evac, I thought tat 5th n 6th y will disagree, but , the opposite was, I n few junior student disagree n they want to get evac

2.Juz to let them know, If we evacuate, u guys will not hv dur thnai, so why bother now? juz go buy ur ticket n go back, no dur thani(im sure of it) , n u guys juz get 1 more las chance, go takjil n go home EZ

3. hmm, when everyone want to post their opinion, who cares, juz dont blame ppl what they think, this is the reason which I hate to become one of the PCTian of any association representative, yeah, tiada kebebasan bersuara lasom , boring n lame, smua nk jg org jg org jg org, LAME, HOPEFULLY THIS IS THE LAST TIME I BECAME ONE OF THEM

4. The last thing, kalo keselamatan penting sgt blk je la, dok srabut ap sal exam, kte keselamatan penting tp dok bebel sal exam nde ag zzzz, bosan , dh nk blk blk je la , nk pertikai kan org xlen xde kat cnie x pikir keselamatan, igt embassy bodoh sgt apa x pikir sal keselamatan, kalo ada org msia mampos kat cnie, igt sape yg paling ssh korg? kompem la embassy, they thing evac is simple as a b c, cube la banding tanta ngn cairo ngn alex, cairo alex lg aula klo nk evac pn, dok igt die sorg dlm bhye zzzzzzzz, take a whole picture plz, embassy need time to know things better...

in nutshell, they juz bunch of ppl , who care about themselves

karang bile dah balik msia, kompem keluar statement gnie

"dah pandai bawak kteorg blk x pandai hantar blk?"
"dah pandai bawak kteorg blk, x pndai nk adjust kan exam kteorg kat cnie?"
"dah pndai bawak kteorg blk , xpndai nk adjust kn kte belajar masok IPTS mane2?"
"dah pandai dah pandai dah pndai"

Finally, Get to know the reason behind all of this , precious moment in egypt ~~ Where I got to know why something happen

fuh piss of with this kind of ppl *sigh*


2 comments:

Mohammad Farid Ismail said...

ignorance people always behave like that.
keep calm and stay focus on your work.! InsyaAllah akan jadi sweet memories k satu hari nanti. exco yg merasai dua evac tuh.. haha..

Peghop aka hazwan aka Jo said...

thumbs up rmai je exco rse haha
x stable skit marin kih3