Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



Need to start writing again...

Sigh, when I got the rhytm to write in this blog, about a month ago, suddenly I stop, it is very hard to get the rhytm back

It is very hard to write, to start n to get the rhtym back, cause I gettting lazy n lazy n lazy again n again

nevermind , just sharing this blog maut, i really dont like to share other's people blog, maybe because I think,

 it is a bit personal, not for "orang luar", or perhaps it is just for me only, for my special online dairy , haha...

but, this article(i think it is luahan perasaan) is nice to read, especially for us, the overseas student, so we can

mentally prepare for this chaos, hectic, sux life later on , haha...

When i give to my "kakak" , she thanked me , she finally can "feel it" although she heard about it before

When I give to my "junior", some of them think it is boring, because the blog is so simple mimple LOL,

some of  them said "owh I really need this 1". n the other 1 say that, owh , I will read this later ..

owh , apa yang aku tulis nie sebenarnya , haha , btw dont forget to read the blog , if u can read all of the

comments too, it is better.. peace :D

p/s bdok kecik , saya sdg berusaha menulis kembali yep

0 comments: