Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



2 weeks left

Owh, i already been in malaysia for 3 weeks ++

The longest summer holiday in Malaysia I guess, before this , I only going back to Malaysia for 1 month,

this year I take extra holiday maybe, almost 40 days in Malaysia, and for sure, this holiday is the best

holiday ever. Haha, a lot of things happen , and I suddenly feel im a bit matured hihi

I'm so inspired with Kak Hafiza, I didnt know her at all, but she motivate me, although im always and always

highly motivated already hik3, im touched by her writing perhaps, full of emotion ~~

2 days left before, I tell them my desicion.

Ow Allah please help me , give me ur guidance ...

Perlu menghabiskan sisa-sisa cuti ini dengan sebaik mungkin.

Getting matured recently, ouch kih3


1 comments:

Mohammad Farid Ismail said...

balik tanta citer kat aku decision ape tuh.. haha... curious nih!!1 haha...