Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



Juz appreciate it


Juz appreciate n value everything in ur life, ur frens, ur "persatuan" , ur SC or whatsover...

Its kinda normal when we have a festivel ice cream, lastly no 1 even care , if there is a box of ice cream left

A full box of bbq chicken, I look it as "x lapor r eh" when I ate a lot of them before, but when I wake up

from sleep the next morning, its like damn "nape la ak x amek smlm"

Yeah thats life, u appreciate nothing unless it is already gone, n now, I know how much the value of some1

who was return, n i have no gang to pokpek anymore... like always

damm boring ~~

Its look like I gonna get "menyesal a lot more" later on , ~~

NB : A good news is better to tell again n again, nah bad news? juz put it in a dustbin :D juz see it once when

 u wan to throw it, later on, it will cover by something else...



0 comments: