Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



Biah enviroment suasana

For the 1st time in my medical exam, I didnt even feel that, Im gonna sit for an exam..

Finally I have to admit it that enviroment is quite help to "get RIP all de books"

Gonna start hardworking from now on or else, Is gonna be my RIP...

I realize that, thoses people who can commit to something "persatuan" or so on or bla2 for a long time

is a blessing from God XD

Azhan Syafiq , they r bunch of people who can still commit with these kind of things, salute for ya bro..

abg zul too

I hope i can be like them , but it seems, it is only a dream.. kih3 , these kind of things really need a lot of stamina n energy, n i kinda "pancit"

This is my final year , n so long ... keje belakang tabir la pulak pasnie , yoshhh... ~~

Lasty, in my 2 last years in egypt, I hope that , I can give some damn goods to people , not juz sit n relax

in the house n dota-ing till death, haha.. n sit in peace?

To be like Dendi is such a miracle things in my life muahahaha

0 comments: