Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



Step by step

I'm currently in opthalmology department, one of the subject that interest me , hopefully I can "minat" with these medic things, so I will not be "the exam oriented" people

In the last few years, the circle is just like , read all the books, memorize them one by one, then score an examination .

"Seorang budak kecil melukis gambar bapa dan dirinya, berwarna kelabu manakala gambar ibu mereka berwarna hitam"

"When a child "buat perangai", their parents give attention, but when they do good thing, their parents just doing nothing, just busy with their work.

"When a child see his parents do not talk to each other at home, he consider them their are "bergaduh" with each other"

Owh, its a study about human behavior n bla2, looks like I get something to pursuit later, I need to do some research, finally ... kih3



0 comments: