Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



Another 2 months

Yep. finally , 2 months to go

The moment that I will step down officially from ajkt after 2 years , MTC which will be held after winter break. A week or 2 after..

We need new face to lead PCTian , so there will be more interesting idea and suggestion, so PCT will be more and more good from year to year.

Finally, the shackle, the chain, that bind me , haha... It is "amanah" that Allah will asked later on, in the hereafter.

I think I dont have any Strength to lead PCT as ajkt anymore, I think it is the time for me , to help and act as a ordinary member.

Thanx to farid for giving me hope and hope and hope kih3

Lastly, step down from board, from ajkt, or from what we call "pimpinan" is not that, we didnt want to fight for islam or whatsover, but it is for the sake of all, it come deep inside from my heart kih3

Who knows what is inside our heart, except Allah and himself :)

"Go pick them, they r dead" a quote to be remember - post opthalmology round : D


0 comments: