Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



"I miss a part of my life"

Fiza , i dont know who is she, but still I learn a lot from her, just from reading her blog.

My sister just give me her blog link, she said that I should read from her blog, about HO life. She sometimes experience the same thing that Fiza feel.

When i read her blog thoroughly, i think i miss a part from my life. yeah perhaps "emotion and sentimental.

For me all things is logical, all think is about think think think and think, logic logic logic logic.

Ouch, finally I realize why my life sux sometime , I lost a part of my life.

Some people condemn me, about my "ikhtilat" with gurlz , nothing to argue, my bad, my mistake but still

it is lack of emotion, sentimental or whatsover, its just all about logic for me. juz logic logic logic .

Haish, I lost a part of my life, thats why I really hate to watch love movie or drama ... expect there is

something to feed my tiny brain

ow god pleas guide me

p/s practice makes perfect , yeah my english also sux

0 comments: