Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



Gud news

Juz talk with my parents , muahahaha chit chat time with them, borak2

Post neuro exam coz i 4get to call them, haha what a bad son I Am.

Had a good sleep after asr(what a bad habit I have, it is almost perfect time for me to take a nap haha)

Juz borak2 about my journey to turkey n abut my stethoscope, y, the answer is +ve haha

Im xtra good in that kind of talk (pujoking) , admitted by belevod eldest sista, im way better than her muahahaha

I juz ask them about how about marriage in these years in medicine, n it is totally rejected without any compromy, haha, degree is ur passport , grad u have the license, no poin to drag about this things

Then i ask about increase zakat amount n going holiday on my dad expenses muahaha

They not lending me their money , but they treat me yahoo, uk plan is activates heeee , juz grab the chance, travel package for free yepiiieee

0 comments: