Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



Y medik

Lepas je habis exam, n dapat result spm, for the 1st time, biology dapat A dlm 2008, rasa cam .. WOW

Bincang sikit-sikit, dengan mak bapak, then we decide that I will pursue my study in medicine.

Walaupun keminatan yang sangat mendalam dalam bidang engeneering, tetapi memandangkan prospek kerja 

yang sangat memeningkan, terpaksa dilupakan tawaran UTP pada satu masa dahulu.

Medic, people say that it is guarentee job n bla2 , with highest salary n bla2 , and of coz u will suffer for 8 

years, 6 + 2 HO, then you will be free. MO n speacilist n sub.

Berita MMA yang sangat mengejotkan diri ini , credit to azhan sebab share.

Then for the 1st time in my life, finally I know that medicine is not simple as ABC

http://pagalavan.com/ after reading this blog for about 20 hours in last few weeks, read the whole article and 

comment, then, I know something is "wrong", all the expectation ...

Berterbangan di sebalik angin yang kuat di Mesir ini

Wish myself a very good luck in the future... Peace

With my study , wiith my career , owh, why medicine in the 1st place...

Gonna prepare for the worst starting from today

0 comments: