Selamat datang ! Welcome ! Ahlan Wahsahlan ! kui3

Followers



Master Plan

People do say that if u fail to plan then you plan to fail

Fuh, for me , planning is everything although i know that always n always my plan sux kih3

My plan A for my 4-5 years forward, I think it will not be fulfilled n it is secret too haha..

Okay, luckily that i already have plan B, and it will start immediately in this session, 2012/2013, how eager

 I am, at least to fullfil this plan yeah ... plan B is good, A is history I think, although the best indeed .. LOL

Watching TED videos for my english, read clinical medicine dictionary and try to join "matod" with his

"akad-akad rumah" for my arabic, ow, finally I get chance to doing a lot of thing recently.

And also , I hope naufal will consider my suggestion n hope, owh... If he read here by chance maybe? haha,

"yang aku sangat berharap perkara itu dipertimbangkan dan diberikan ruang owh yeah"

Maybe nonsence for some people, but at least it is good for my own sake, n maybe for our sake ...

aigo merepek jek keje, bit frustrated with Plan A, but bear anything ... This is how life goes on..

For those readers . Do pray for me please :D

"Life is tough, but im tougher" pinjam ayat kak fiza yep hik3





0 comments: